Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Binging

I did it – I took a break and ate a Kit Kat.
I’m cranky, I’m moody and in a general bad mood.
I don’t give a damn that I betrayed my diet!
I couldn’t care less about the 228 calories that went straight to my thighs!
And I certainly don’t give a shit about the €0,80 I spent on it when I should be saving all my pennies.
Screw the long term consequences!
Chocolate is the only comprehensible, comforting, feel-good solution that can make me feel better on a shitty day like this one.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad case of PMS?

Sunshine said...

Nopes, just a large dose of disappointment followed by resulting self-pity =)
I´ll get over it.

Unknown said...

All the chocolate you eat, you'll have to spend in some activities with me! Here and in Funchal!!

Get ready... :D

You can do it, I believe you can...

Clairvoyant said...

Disapointment was something that has been hitting me for the last 2 months. I've been struggling to be patient, and to wait for a chance to be useful to the work team. Instead, time has been passing and i've found little help in being integrated. Today I couldnt help but to let off some steam. I want to be a part of the team, and patient as I've been so far, people still don't take the time to show me the ropes. I know they are busy, but it cant go on like this, or I will never become one of the team. Talk about a bad day...

Marco said...

I prefer Mars or Twix, and I don't need to be disapointed with anything to eat them!

Sunshine said...

Luis Sardinha: I´m sure you´ll put in as much effort as I will to work off the extra calories ;)

Clairvoyant: Instead of one KitKat buy two... One to bring down your stress levels and the other one to "conjure" one of your colleagues into letting you help with something important that he´s doing. ;)

Marco: If you were a woman, you would understand that you need a pretty good reason to binge in chocolate... but if you´re gonna do it, I´d also go with a Twix!!! =) I didn´t have much of a choice though - the vending maching only had KitKats and Kinder