Saturday, January 22, 2005

GET it? Got it! Good.


carla.ornelas@gmail.com

Hello there and welcome to Sunshine’s Column.
I am Sunshine, the author of these compilations you have been reading.
What would you say are the benefits of knowing another person’s opinion?
Could you say that it would help you understand the writer?
That it would introduce you to new perspectives?
And how about it giving you new ideas?
Then what an opportunity it is to be reading my outlook on life.
Updating your reading will guarantee that you follow my current state of spirit and evolution of ideas and if you share this webpage with friends, you’d also be able to involve other opinions enabling the development of minds and maturing of thoughts.
I will then continue to share with you my viewpoints and you can either choose to debate or agree with me. I look forward to receiving all your opinions and feedback:
carla.ornelas@gmail.com

No comments: