Sunday, December 17, 2006

Turn Around?


Photosource: Getty Images
There are times you want to turn around…
Turn Back…
To say Hello…
To say Goodbye…
To explain…
To put in the effort…

But then you stop and think to yourself: “Fuck it!”

I grow tired of “fixing” things…
Perhaps they´re meant to stay broken.
Why waste energy to try and fix things with someone who doesn´t need it…
Doesn´t want it…

It takes the will of two to make things right.

Should the universe forgive us our for our pride then destiny will make sure we have other moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the Carla I know... colourful language indeed, but what the hell, that's growing, being less bothered for what people might think when we do need to be ourselves! Go for it! We R with U! KKK W

Anonymous said...

Of all your posts this is the one that impressed me the most.
I always said to you that you try too hard. sometimes you jsut have to let things sort themselves out.

Sunshine said...

Wanderer
My fight wasn´t only with what people think, but with my own conscience.

Storm
Everybody´s gotta learn sometime? ;)